Rinti Canine dry feed
Scientifically developed complete dry feed
- For supportive and preventive treatment – Intestinal: light diet for the gastrointestinal tract
- In 4kg and 12kg resealable bags
- Low fat - easily digestible - with carbohydrates
- To counteract the effects of digestive insufficiency or exocrine pancreatic insufficiency and for the relief of acute intestinal absorption disorders.
- Feeding guide: Rinti Canine - INTESTINAL has been developed for dogs with gastrointestinal problems (stomach/intestine/pancreas). This dietetic feed has a low fat content, a very easily digestible composition and a raised electrolyte content.
- Recommended feeding period: To counteract the effects of digestive insufficiency or exocrine pancreatic insufficiency: 3–12 weeks; lifelong for chronic pancreatic insufficiency. Relief of acute intestinal absorption disorders: 1–2 weeks. During and after acute diarrhoea. Dog owners are advised to consult their vet before using this product. Please always provide fresh water. Store in a cool, dry place. 2.5–5kg dog: 55–95g per day --- 7.5–10kg dog: 125–160g per day --- 12.5–15kg dog: 185–215g per day --- 17.5–20kg dog: 240–265g per day --- 22.5–25kg dog: 290–315g per day --- 30–35kg dog: 360–405g per day --- 40–45kg dog: 445–485g per day --- 50–60kg dog: 525g-605g per day
- Composition: corn, duck meat meal, rice, brewer’s yeast (dried), fish meal, duck hydrolysate, linseed, powdered whole egg, cellulose powder, chicory powder, potassium chloride, fish oil, sodium chloride, monopotassium phosphate Easily digestible feed materials: duck meat meal, brewer’s yeast (dried), fish meal, duck hydrolysate, powdered whole egg, fish oil.
- Analytical constituents: crude protein 25%, fat content 8%, crude fibre 2%, crude ash 6.7%, calcium 1.2%, phosphorous 1.05%, magnesium 0.1%, sodium 0.4%, omega 3 fatty acids 0.8%, omega 6 fatty acids 1.5%, potassium 0.75%, metabolisable energy 14.82 MJ/kg.
- Additives: Nutritional additives per kg: vitamin A: 15,000 IU, vitamin D3: 1,500 IU, vitamin E (as all-rac-α-tocopheryl acetate): 200mg, copper (as copper-(II)-sulphate pentahydrate): 12mg, zinc (as zinc oxide): 85mg, iodine (as calcium iodate, water-free): 2.5mg, selenium (as sodium selenite): 0.25mg. Technical additives: anti-oxidant